There may be times when you want to challenge a judge's decision on an issue. In order to challenge a judge's decision you must show that the judge made an error in ruling such as improperly interpreting the law, improperly applying the law, improperly allowing facts into evidence, or other bonafide error. Simply not liking a judge's ruling is not a sufficient reason to appeal a decision. The Law Office of Cheryl A. Miller, P.C. will evaluate your case and advise you if an appeal is appropriate in your case. If an appeal is appropriate, we are trained in the appellate process and will take the necessary steps to appeal your case.
Why Choose Us?
- Free 30 Minute Telephone Consultation
- Flat Fee Rate For Bankruptcy Cases
- Experienced, Professional, Knowledgeable, & Personalized Representation
- Accessible & Responsive Communications
- Aggressive & Compassionate Representation
Associations & Memberships:
- Better Business Bureau
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Douglas Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee